We are committed to protecting our customer's privacy and we will only take the minimum amount of information to carry out the enquiry or process the order. We have kept this as simple as possible, if you have any queries please get in touch.
Creed-Miles & Co Ltd t/a Interiors That Deliver
The Albany Boathouse, Lower Ham Road, Kingston-upon-Thames, KT2 5BB.
020 8549 9276
What personal data we collect
We may collect the following information via letter, email, contract or over the phone with your consent to provide services to you:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What do we use your personal data for, why and for how long?
For: to process your quote, enquiry or order. We will also hold this information for any legal purposes to comply with the law. Also, for marketing only if you have specifically opt in to receive such information.
Why: Without the minimum amount of information we will be unable to service your requirements or process an order.
How Long: We hold contact information for 6 years as legally required. If you’ve opt in to receive information from us, we will keep this information until you no longer wish to hear from us.
Security of your personal data
All data taken and held by us is protected using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology. SSL is the industry standard method of encrypting personal information and credit card details so that they can be securely transferred over the Internet.
Sharing your personal data
Your data will never be sold. Only the minimum amount of personal data passed to 3rd parties to facilitate an order or process an enquiry.
This includes, but not limited to:
Our card payment providers – we never store card details ourselves
IP – for security and analytical data
Extensions, apps and software - only the minimum amount of personal data to facilitate the task and your information can only be used in conjunction with the task specifically requested.
If you have a specific enquiry about how we have used your data, please get in touch.
Cookies and site tracking
Data protection officer
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer (“DPO”) to oversee compliance with this policy and can be contacted at [email protected] with the heading of ‘For the attention of the DPO’
Your data protection rights
- Request information on the personal data held on you and why
- Request access to a copy of the personal data
- Request rectification of the personal data within the law
- Request erasure of your personal data within the law
- Object to processing your personal data within the law
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal data
- Request transfer of your personal data in a structured electronic format
- Withdraw consent of your personal data within the law.
If you would like to exercise any of the above rights, please contact the DPO at the following email:
Our policy will change from time to time and any changes will be communicated via our website or email.